Currently Accepting New Residents
The purpose of this policy is to allow residents to have visitation when the facility has 2 or more covid positive cases. Everyone visiting the resident must follow procedures outlined.
1. Visitation hours will be from 9am-9pm,
2. Visitation must be scheduled with the facility by phone or email prior to arrival to the community.
3. 2 people maximum to visit the resident at a time.
4. Person visiting must:
* Have their temperature checked at the door prior to entering the building.
* Visitation questionnaire answered.
* Review infection control education materials provided upon entry.
* Visitor must wear facemask and to be free from COVID/Flu like symptons.
* Must wash/sanitize hands.
5. After visitation, the area will be disinfected by staff members.
6. Any 3rd party personal providing care to residents, MUST wear a mask, screened at the door and MUST NOT have any COVID/Flu like symptoms prior to visiting resident to provide Care.